This website is operated by FORESEEABLE PTY LTD (an Australian Registered Company – at 108 Alexander Street, Crows Nest, NSW 2065) The privacy of our users is extremely important to us and therefore we encourage all users to read this policy very carefully because it contains important information regarding:
• who we are;
• how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information;
• your rights in relation to your personal information; and
• how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event that you have a complaint.
FORESEEABLE PTY LTD ('we' or 'us') collect, use and are responsible for storing certain personal information about you. When we do so, we are regulated by worldwide data regulations (including the United Kingdom, EU, Australia) and we are responsible as a 'controller' of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
We collect the following personal information that you provide to us:
- Your name
- Email address
- Contact phone number
- Company of employment or association and address
Some examples of when we collect this information include:
-When registering for an account
-Signing up to 'Test an Idea', or newsletter
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and agreed that you:
• shall consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data;
• shall receive any data protection notices on their behalf; and
• shall consent on their behalf to the transfer of their personal data abroad.
We may monitor communications such as emails and occasional telephone calls for the following purposes:
- Quality assurance
- Fulfilling client requirements
- Product development and assessment
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects ('flash cookies') and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users' actions and activities, and to store information about them. We use these cookies and/or similar technologies on this website.
In addition it should be noted that in some cases our cookies or similar technologies may be owned and controlled by third parties who will also collect personal information about you.
- How many times a user visits the website
- Traffic data
- How many times a user has clicked or engaged in the website
This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this information may be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We collect information about our users for the following purposes:
- To identify user and manage their accounts;
- Process user’s orders;
- Conduct research;
- Undertake statistical analysis and behavioural analysis.
We may also collect information for the purpose of sending newsletters or marketing and media communication (from which you may opt out at any time).
We may share your information with law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
We will not share you personal information with any other 3rd parties.
We would like to send you information about products, services, offers, competitions and our business which may be of interest to you. Such information could be sent by post, email, telephone, text message or automated call.
We will ask whether you would like us to send you marketing messages on the first occasion that you provide any relevant contact information (i.e. on purchase, signing up to a newsletter, entering a competition etc). If you do opt in to receive such marketing from us you can opt out at any time (see 'What rights do you have?' below for further information). If you have any queries about how to opt out, or if you are receiving messages you do not want you can contact us using the details provided below.
No personal information has to be provided by you to us at any time.
We will hold your personal information for the following periods:
- Name and address for 7 years to satisfy Australia and UK tax law.
These periods are no longer than necessary in each case.
We rely on the following as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal information:
(3) legal obligation;
(4) vital interests;
(5) legitimate interests;
(a) The legitimate interests relied upon are as follows:
To provide information which can be used to create strategy documents. The information is necessary for the business to undertake its consultancy services to clients.
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will also use technological and organisation measures to keep your information secure. These measures may include the following examples:
- All data is stored on secure servers;
- Payment details are encrypted using SSL.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Indeed, while we will use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in using the site you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us using the details below.
We may need to transfer your personal data to the following countries outside of the European Economic Area (if you are located in the EEA).
These transfers will be undertaken for the purpose of:
- Personal information that is sent to our database and collaborators in our base office in Australia and any relevant project partners worldwide.
- Information that is sent to our Australian-hosted email to notify us when purchases are made.
For more information on the basis of any non-EEA transfers, our safeguards or Commission details, please contact us as described below. We will not otherwise transfer your personal data outside of the EEA or to any organisation (or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any agreement between two or more countries.
Where we obtain consent from any user we will take reasonable steps to ascertain whether the user is over 13 years of age and whether the child is sufficiently informed to give valid consent. If the user is not, parental consent will be required to provide consent for the processing of any personal information.
Under general data principals (including GDPR) you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
• Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information.
• Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address.
• Requirement by us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold.
• Requirement of the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations.
• Receipt of the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit that data to a third party in certain situations.
• Objection at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing.
• Objection to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or which similarly significantly affect you.
• Objection in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information.
• Restriction of our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Claiming of compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights please consult your country's Information Commissioners Officer or relevant data reporting organisation.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please:
• email, call or write to us;
• let us have enough information to identify you;
• let us have proof of your identity (a copy of your driving license, passport or a recent credit card/utility bill);
• let us know the information to which your request relates.
From time to time, we may also have other methods to unsubscribe (opt-out) from any direct marketing, including for example, unsubscribe buttons or web links. If such are offered, please note that there may be some period after selecting to unsubscribe in which marketing may still be received while your request is being processed.
If you would like this policy in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us using the details below.
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
(Where relevant): The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
- Email if you have opted in to receive emails;
- Notice on the website header and footer.
If you have any questions about this policy or the information we hold about you, please contact us by:
108 Alexander Street, Crows Nest
telephone: +61 422 958 939
Calls will be answered at the following times:
Monday to Friday 0900 - 1700
We may record calls for quality and training purposes.